TMK Tori- ja markkinakaupan palvelukeskus is the biggest market operator in Finland and now it will organize unique Helsinki International Christmas market event for the first time. The market place is located in Kamppi near bus station, metro station and railway station. There are thousands of people walking through the market area everyday.
The idea is to bring a wonderful international christmas market spirit and a christmas specialities from different European countries and provinces/regions. There is a carousel with christmas lights, program every day and stunning nativity scene.
The market is accomplished with wooden Christmas cottages and market traders own equiptment. These all are equipped with beautiful Christmas decoration.
- Download the market area map here (pdf)
- Download the basic info here (pdf)
- Download the traders letter here (pdf)
- Download Trader’s informations (pdf)
If you can’t use the form above use this version: Printable reservation form (pdf)
Christmas market 24.11.-22.12.2018 price variables:
- wooden xmas cottage 2×3 m price 3500 € incl. Vat. 24%
- wooden xmas cottage 2,5×4 m price 4500 € incl. Vat. 24%
- own equiptment 1000 €/meter incl. Vat. 24%
Reservation payment is 10% of total amount and it will be charged before the event.