What is important to know about Finnish Tax Laws when you are a selling in Finland:
- All companies and even individuals are wellcome to sell their products here in Finland when doing business obeing Finnish Laws. You should for example give your exact company name, address and your company registration number for invoices of your market places.
- Your company is paying its income tax to your own country except when you have a real estate here in Finland where your personell is doing business. A temporary warehouse, rented summer cottage, caravan van etc. are not real estates.
- You are paying your pay-roll taxes, pensions etc. to your own country, when your employees are paying their taxes not to Finland. That is when they are not liable to pay their taxes to Finland, because they live in another country, have their home and address there.
- VAT you should always pay of your all sales here in Finland. You first need somebody to do your VAT documents and declarations only in Finnish or in Swedish to Finnish tax authorities in internet. Further down in this text are contact information of two firms: Econia Business Services LTD and Accountor, which can do those documents. There is also Finlands Tax Administrations advises in Finnish in pdf how to do them.
- So first get a representative and do at once all the paperwork ready with him or her.
Here is Finlands Tax Administrations advises (in finnish) to meet the regulations.
Please give this info to your representative. < Download pdf here >
We recommend next reprecentatives (both has a lot of experience working with foreign companies):
Econia Business Services Ltd
More information and help for the filling the forms:
Jarmo Ahlstrand tel. +358 440 161649