Tax laws dictate that each international trader must get a Finnish VAT number if they sell more than 35.000 euros (excl. vat) in Finland in the same calendar year. The term that this law indicates is ”Kaukomyynti” and forms that you need to fill can be found from You have to also remember to fill the termination form to the date when you end selling in Finland in that calendar year. Termination forms can be found at the same place.

When you get the registration notice and declaration forms (these are in finnish), you can fill the last perioid declaration form with amount that your selling is over the 35.000 euro limit.

More information and help for the filling the forms:
Jarmo Ahlstrand tel. +358 440 161649